Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 32: Hiking, Brainstorming, NaNoWriMo

10/31/2010
The Good, The Bad and The Writing

The Good
1)  Went for a long walk in the park this morning with the wife and sister-in-law.  About seven miles round trip.  It was very nice to be outside on this holy day for me.  We chatted about the previously mentioned project that I am going to work on in the very near future having to do with liquor.  When I get closer to completion on this project I will be letting you all know what it is all about.  I am too paranoid at the moment to share.  The idea is so simple that I can't believe it hasn't been done yet.  And there is a lot of research that needs to be done with it still.  It is something that has me VERY excited though.  I got a few more good ideas for it today as well.
2)   NaNoWriMo starts in just a few short hours.  This means that the blog is going to be a lower priority than it has been for the last month.  I will continue to check in daily if I can.  But the focus for my writing is going to be offline on the novel completion in one month.  Cheer me on everyone.


The Bad
November is going to be HELL for me.  I am going to be so busy, that I am not going to have time to scratch my own ass.  Does anyone want to volunteer to do that for me?


The Writing
Prepping for NaNoWriMo.


Stay scared my friends,
My Little Demon
myltldmn@gmail.com

No comments: