Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 18: Writing, Baseball and Tease

10/17/2010
The Good, The Bad and The Writing

The Good
     I have written the equivalent of about 10 pages so far today.  And that is before this post.  Although I am about done writing for today.  I don't have a lot of creativity left in me tonight.

The Bad
    I hate that there are no teams in the playoffs that I have ever liked.  I am rooting for the Rangers and Phillies.  But I am really not rooting FOR them as much as I am rooting against the Giants and Yankees.  If the Giants and Yankees both make the World Series, I will boycott the event.  If neither make the World series, I will call the baseball season over and lose interest.

The Writing
     Sunday, September 16, 2012 8am

     The scream was one that you would definitely be categorized as blood curdling.


That's all I got tonight.


Stay scared my friends,

My Little Demon
myltldmn@gmail.com

No comments: