Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 24: HHMM XV

10/23/2010
The Good, The Bad and The Writing

HHMM tonight
We watched The Shining, Night of the Living Dead, A nightmare on Elm Street, I "found" a copy of the first episode of "Walking Dead", and now we are watching the Exorcist.  HOLY SHIT!  I haven't seen this movie in about 25 years.  Wow!!!!  I can't believe that 14 year old Linda Blair could do this.  Actually what I can't believe is that her parents allowed her to do this. I have a 14 year old daughter and there is NO WAY IN FUCK I WOULD EVER LET HER DO A MOVIE LIKE THIS.  I love this genre of film, but I would NEVER let my daughter play a role like this.

Ok, enough for tonight.  Wanna concentrate on the movie.  OMFG this movie ROCKS!!!

Stay scared my friends,
My Little Demon
myltldmn@gmail.com

No comments: