Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 8: Baseball, Work and Zombie Dog

10/7/2010
The Good, The Bad and The Writing

The Good
Congrats to the Texas Rangers on another stupendous game today. Looks like they can close out the Rays this weekend at home. Glad to see Josh Hamilton is still doing well. The Giants/Braves game is going great thus far. A pitcher's duel thus far. My favorite type of game. Very much the opposite of the Yankees style of baseball. The Evil Empire has pushed the twins to the brink of elimination

The Bad
Working a twelve hour day drains me mentally. I feel so drained right now that my brain thinks my body is fatigued. I feel like I have just played two full games of baseball myself. I don't know how long I am going to be able to type and keep myself awake. I think the writing and baseball are the only thing keeping awake right now.

The Writing
(This is going to be tough)

The dog scratched at the door. His owner stared at him across the room. The dog scratched again. The man with the grey skin and blood around his mouth stood and took one step toward the glass door. He bared his teeth. The dog bared his teeth right back. And scratched again. The man took the next few steps to the glass door and raised one hand to the glass. As his fingers slid down they left bloody vertical streaks. He raised the hand again. This time settling on the brass doorknob . The dog growled. The handle turned. The door began to swing open. The dog growled louder. The man growled back. The door stopped against the wall. And the dog lept, snarling, teeth sinking deep into the neck of the man.


Al right that's all I got. Good night all.


Stay Scared my friends,

My Little Demon
myltldmn@gmail.com

No comments: