Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 48: Just Another Zombie Love Story, Potential peer reviews.

11/16/2010
The Good, The Bad and The Writing

The Good

I am honestly in a fog right now as what to write.  I can't think of anything to be positive about today.  That doesn't mean I am being negative, it just means that nothing particularly interesting happened today.  I sat in my living room and worked all day.  Then I made some soup from scratch, and now it's time to write until bedtime.

Actually, I will write until I hit my word goal for the night (2,000 words) and then I will put the laptop aside and read the new Stephen King book.

I am excited to have shared "Just Another Zombie Love Story" with two of my best friends.  I'll have to wait for them to read it to see what they think of it (obviously), but the fact that they now have every word I've written in the story, makes me smile.

I also reconnected with a friend of my mother's yesterday.  A woman whom had a big part in raising me.  Not in the being there every day sense, but in the, "I really care what this woman thinks about what I am making of my life" sense.  I can't wait to send her the story.  I am eager to hear her feedback.  It will mean a lot to me.

And as I have said before, if any of you reading this would like to read what I have written thus far, just let me know.  You can catch the first third of it around the 22nd of October I believe here in this blog.  Or just drop me an email, and I will be more than happy to email it to you.

The Bad

On hiatus until 12/16/10.


The Writing

Not sure what to post here.  My mind is getting into gear for adding another 10 pages to "Just Another Zombie Love Story".
Did anyone read the prologue for Deja Morte?  What did you think?

Stay scared my friends,
My Little Demon
myltldmn@gmail.com
337

No comments: