Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Format Or Stick with the Old?

1/27/2011

Hello Everybody/Nobody,

I'm back.  I am trying to decide if I should keep my old format for this blog.  For those who don't already know, I tried to write about at least one good thing that I was thinking of or had experienced that day.  If I had a negative thought for the day, I allowed myself to only write about one in the blog.  I thought this was going to be a very difficult thing, as I am a very negative person in general.  I can however write about as many positive things that I want to.  But has to be at least one.  I don't however require myself to write something negative if nothing comes to mind in the time it takes me to write the entire blog for the night.
And the third part of the blog that I really want to be the focus of the blog at least for now is a bit of original fiction.

Does anyone/noone have any suggestions for a format?  My biggest interests are horror and alcohol.  I kinda liked the way I was on a roll back in Sept-Nov with the old format.  What say you?


The Good, The Bad and The Writing

Stay scared my friends,
My Little Demon
myltldmn@gmail.com

212

2 comments:

JIR said...

Stick with it~!

JIR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.